Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blogging as I can

It is CSAP season and many late nights getting books ready and double checking schedules, have kept me from my blog.  I have also been trying to spend time with my husband because we don't see much of each other through the week.  But alas, I was able to make one card this weekend and catch up on the blogs I follow.  I would love to be able to craft more, but I have to have energy to be creative.  Spring break cannot come fast enough.
You cannot see it very well, but I used a Window Charm as the center of the Big Pink flower.  The paper is Topstitch and the stamp is from Card Commentary - Thank You.  That is the wonderful thing about Close to my Heart, the coordination makes the possibilities endless.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever - we didn't make it to church Sat. night because Ayssa and Matthew weren't home from Mock Trial in time. Hopefully we can have coffee in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to mtjjmyer@gmail.coms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones