Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Girl's Night of Play

When my friend, Marie, e-mailed me and asked me to come over to play, I did not jump on the opportunity.  I was at work and focused on getting the day over with.  Then I got home and texted her that I would still like to come over and "play".  Long story short, it was lots of fun and good company.  We tried to show each other new techniques, but never got around to the one we originally wanted to do.  I only created one card, but I loved it from the start.  That is hard for me, because I usually modify it 12 times or more.  This is the same fold as the one I posted last night, but I created it.  The other one was already created and I just copied it at my stamp meeting.  
I used Veranda paper, Happy Birthday and Embrace Life.  The paper flower is a technique that we modified with the punch that Marie had.  I think it turned out pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. It looks even better IRL (in real life :-) )I LOVE it!!!!
    Thanks for coming over...it was lotsa fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! And a card fold that I have yet to try! I so wish I could have been there for the play date.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to mtjjmyer@gmail.coms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones